In this article we will show you how to upload files using the FTP client CuteFTP, on Windows.
1. Firstly, open up CuteFTP and click Continue, if you would like to use the free trial.
2. When you open CuteFTP for the first time, the connection wizard will launch to aid you in adding the first connection.
3. Fill in the host address field and give the connection a name (optional).
4. Enter the username and password. Click Next.
5. Now you can choose the default location, on your local computer, that CuteFTP will load on connection.
6. Click on Finish when you have entered all the relevant information.
7. You should now be connected to your FTP server and you will see the directory listing.