In this article we will show you how to configure a PPPoE connection using Windows 7.
1. To begin, click on Start, followed by Control Panel.
2. Click on Network and Internet.
3. Next, click on Network and Sharing Centre.
4. Select Set up a new connection or network.
5. Connect to the Internet.
6. Choose a Broadband (PPPoE) connection.
7. Enter your broadband username and password, then choose a connection name.
8. The wizard will begin to setup your new PPPoE connection.
9. The connection will now be ready use, click on Connect now.
10. If you would like to connect at a later date or time, navigate back to the Network and Sharing Centre and click on Change adapter settings.
11. Now open the PPPoE connection that you setup.
12. You will need to enter your connection details again if you did not ask the wizard to save your details.
13. You should now be online using your PPPoE connection.