In this article we will show you how to Add Exceptions to the Firewall in Windows 7.
1. First click on start and go to Control Panel.
2. Then click on System and Security.
3. Once there select, Allow a program through Windows Firewall. Under the Windows Firewall option.
4. You will then a list of programs with a Tick Box at the side of each one. Click on Allow another program... to allow a program through the firewall.
5. Now you can choose a program to allow it through the firewall.
6. Choose whether to allow the program to communicate through the firewall on either public or private networks by checking the boxes inline with the program.