In this article we will show you how to add exceptions to the Firewall on Mac OS X.
1. First click on the Apple icon in the toolbar to the top left corner. Then go on System Preferences.
2. Then select Security and Privacy.
3. Go to the Firewall tab, and click on Firewall Options.
4. To add a new program to the list click on the + symbol.
5. There a list of all the programs not added to the exceptions will open. Select the program you want to add and click Add.
6. There you will see all the programs you have added in the list. You can choose whether to allow or block incoming connections by clicking on the entry. When you've added all the programs you wanted to the list, click OK.