This guide will show you how to setup a Microsoft Exchange email account on a Windows mobile device.
1. The first thing to do is navigate to "Settings" and then "email+accounts".
2. Select "add an account".
3. Choose "Outlook" as the provider.
4. Enter the email address and password.
5. Windows will not be able to find the settings and will display the following:
6. As there is no mistake, select "sign in" again. Enter the full email address as the username. "Sign in" once again.
7. Windows will attempt to retrieve the settings again, after failing again, select "advanced".
8. Now, input the server address. Leave "my server requires encrypted SSL connection" checked.
9. Windows will have now setup your exchange account.