The guide details the steps that need to be taken to setup an Exchange email account on iOS.
1. Firstly, navigate to "Settings" and then "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
2. Under "Accounts", click on "Add Account".
3. Select "Exchange" for the account type.
4. Enter the email and password. A description is optional.
5. You will be asked if you would like to continue even though the server address can't be verified. Select "Continue".
6. The next requirement is to input the server address. Remember, the username should always be the full email address.
7. Finally, you are asked which items you would like to synchronise.