This article will show you how to setup an Exchange email account on your Android Device.
1. Firstly, navigate to the "Mail" app and open it.
2. You will be asked to "choose a mail provider." Select "Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync".
3. Enter the email address and password for the Exchange account.
4. Input the server address.
5. The username should be the full email address. Use SSL.
6. Choose which items you would like to sync with the exchange server.
7. Give the account a name and click "Finish Setup".
8. Finally, you will be asked to accept the security policy.