This guide outlines the steps necessary to setup an email account on an Windows Mobile device.
1. Firstly, open the "Mail" app.
2. Now you will be asked to choose a mail provider. Select "other account".
3. Enter the email address and password and click "sign in".
4. You are now required to input the incoming mail server settings. The incoming port for IMAP is 143.
The username is always the full email address.
5. Windows will check the account settings then ask you to confirm the outgoing server settings.
The outgoing port is 587.
6. You will now be able to click "sign in" and Windows will finalise the configuration.