This guide will show you how to setup your email address in Outlook 2010.
1. Select File at the top left of Outlook and then select Add Account.
2. On the next screen select the bottom option, to manually configure the settings.
3. On the next screen select Internet E-mail.
4. On the next page fill in the information requested. The incoming and outgoing servers will be "mail." and then the domain part of your email, or whatever is after the "@" symbol. The username will be the full email address. Once you have filled in the information select More Settings... at the bottom right of the window.
5. On the Outgoing Server tab you will need to make sure that the SMTP authentication box is ticked.
7. On the Advanced tab you need to alter the ports and type of encryption to the ones in the below image. Once this has been done click OK and then Next on the original settings window and your email account will be setup within Outlook 2010.