In this article we will show you how to connect to a wireless network using Windows 7.
1. In the bottom right of your screen, you'll see the Wireless Symbol showing that you are not connected.
2. Clicking on this symbol will bring up a list of all the available wireless networks in your area. Select the one that is yours and click connect.
3. You will now be asked to type in the Wireless Network Key, this will allow you access to the wireless network. You normally find the Network Key on a sticker on the bottom of your Router.
4. Once the network Key is entered correctly, you will be asked to select which type of Network you want. This can be either a Home, Work or Public Network and is personal choice.
5. You should now be connected to your wireless network, you can tell this by looking at the wireless symbol in the lower right hand corner.