These are the steps necessary for changing the wireless channel on the Technicolor TG582n.
1. Connect and login to the web interface
- Open your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari)
- Enter the router's IP address in the address bar - 192.168.1.254
- Enter the username and password supplied with the router
2. Navigate to the wireless settings
- On the home page, underneath "Home Network", click on "Wireless"
- Click "Configure" in the top right
3. Changing the wireless channel
- Change the "Channel Selection" to "Manual"
- Change to a suitable channel
- Click "Apply"