1. First of all, you'll need to connect your router to your computer, via an ethernet cable.
2. Once connected, open up a web browser and browse to the router's IP address: 192.168.1.254
This will load the web interface for your router and enable you to configure it. You will be asked to enter the credentials for the router. The default username and password is admin, for both.
3. Now that you are into the web interface, click on Quick Start in the main menu on the left hand side.
4. The defaults are all correct. Click Continue.
5. Enter your username and password, supplied in your broadband welcome email and amend the MTU value to 1432. Click Continue.
6. You"re router is now configured for ADSL connections using NAT. You will now have a chance to configure your wireless network.